About Our Atlanta Facility
A JOINT COMMISSION ACCREDITED PRIVATE SURGICAL SUITE
Our cosmetic surgery facilities are second-to-none in the technology we implement, the expertise of our doctors and staff, and the comfort of the accommodations.
Our specialized staff utilizes the latest technological equipment, including advanced lasers and endoscopes, to achieve beyond excellent results.
Impeccable staff and award-winning physicians team up to bring you the best medical care available.
- All doctors and nurses are ACLS certified (only one is required by state)
- All anesthesiologists are board-certified medical doctors
- Our staff is specifically trained and certified in the specialized procedures we perform
- Joint Commission accredited private surgical suite (same accreditation body that approves hospitals, permit # 060-145)
- An award-winning surgery center and teaching institution to train other surgeons in advanced cosmetic surgery techniques
Dr. Cole Featured on the 'Beauty and the Biz' Podcast!
Dr. Cole discusses his regrets, mistakes and what he’s doing with social mediaRead
How Long Is the Recovery Time After a Facelift?
Dr. Chip Cole at OCULUS Plastic Surgery offers patients highly skilled facelifts and neck lifts to bring back that youthful appearance.Read
Can Blepharoplasty Treat Loose Skin Obscuring My Vision?
Blepharoplasty can remove loose skin around the eyes to improve your appearance and line of sight. See how our advanced eyelid surgery works here.Read
Will A Facelift Tighten Loose Neck Skin?
A facelift in Atlanta, GA may be able to tighten the skin around your neck and face.Read