About Injectable Fillers
Non-surgical cosmetic procedures like Hyaluronic acid gel fillers are used to improve the appearance of deep facial wrinkles, folds, lines, and acne scars, as well as to enhance your lips by restoring youthful fullness.
Hyaluronic acid gel fillers are also excellent for re-contouring other facial areas such as the chin, cheeks, temples and tear troughs (area under the lower eyelid).
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in our body that attracts and binds to water (hydrophilic), which provides structure and contour. This, along with other naturally occurring skin cell components, diminishes as we age.
We offer a number of Hyaluronic Fillers to remove wrinkles and/or restore fullness that is discussed at length during your consultation with Dr. Cole to create an individualized treatment plan.
There are two main strategies to keep in mind when deciding on the right fillers for you: immediate volume and stimulatory effect. Certain fillers will give you immediate volume while others are designed to support and stimulate the growth of your own collagen overtime. Most patients reach optimal results by combining the various injectables to create their desired outcome.
About Injectables Reviews
"Upon my arrival to Dr. Coles’ office, just a few weeks ago, I was greeted by a friendly staff with smiling faces. After completing my new patient paperwork I was promptly shown to an exam room and soon thereafter followed Dr. Cole. I felt very comfortable as we consulted about what fillers and Botox injections would best suit the natural yet full lip look that I was wanting to achieve. Dr. Coles years of experience, expertise, & eye for this line of work are unmatched. I am incredibly please with his work & have since referred several friends and colleagues to him. If I could give 10 stars I would!! Photos to come."- N.W. / Google / Mar 18, 2020
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Include:
- Correction of deep facial wrinkles, lines, folds, scars, and lost volume
- Hyaluronic acid gel flows easily and consistently into the skin, achieving a natural look and feel, using a natural substance
- Non-animal based (non-bovine), therefore skin testing is not required
- Results typically last from six to eighteen months
- Treatments are customized to meet your personal needs
- Treatments can be done in a twenty-minute office procedure
- All fillers are FDA approved, safe & effective
- Most importantly, are fully reversible by an enzyme injection